We manage all costs relating to building projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures. We seek to minimise the cost of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality. This includes ensuring statutory building regulations are met. We prepare estimates and costs of the work from project initiation to completion.
A Bill of Quantities (BQs) is prepared which show the quantity and specifications of all materials and finishes schedule in detail based on client’s needs and budget. Rates are built up from market cost of materials and labour plus management cost to arrive at the total estimated cost of your project. prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
In cost and contract management, our personnel will;
• assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies
• perform risk, value management and cost control.
• advise on a procurement strategy.
• identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
• prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
• provide advice on contractual claims.
• analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
• value completed work and arrange payments.
• maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
• offer advice on property taxation.
• provide post-occupancy advice, facilities management services and life cycle costing advice.
• assist clients in locating and accessing additional and alternative sources of funding.
• advise on the maintenance costs of specific buildings.